Friday, October 17, 2008

Megan's Baptism


Megan didn't want to take her picture before the baptism. She was too busy socializing with everyone there. Grandma Gaylene, David, Tina, Chris, Sheri, Gabi, Tyler, and Ryan all came down from Portland for Megans special day.

During the baptism OF Course we were waiting on the guys to change. We were listing to a beautiful song and I leaned over and told Megan "I am so proud of you" Megan replied "It's a commandment". I love how pure and innocent our children are.



It is hard to see but on the day of Megan's Baptism I remebered that she was given a hairclip when we went to the temple to be sealed as a family. So I went searching through some boxes in the attic and found the clip. Now I am just trying to figure out how I can incorporate the same clip into her wedding day (luckily I have LOTS of time).
We were talking about kissing people outside of our immediate family, and I was trying to explain to the kids they just need to give hugs. Megan corrected me and told me on her wedding day she could kiss her husband, YES.












No comments: