Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Carson Potty Trained!!!!!!!!

So Carson has been completly potty trained for a while now. Although #2 can get a little messy, with no help.
Last night me and Trent were sitting in bed at 10:00 watching TV and Carson comes down the stairs totally asleep. He climbs in bed for a few minutes with Trent. All of the sudden he jumps up and heads for the bathroom pulling down his pants.
He comes out of the bathroom and I thought to myself how cute that he came all the way downstairs still asleep to use our bathroom.
Then he climbs in bed with me. After a few minutes I carry him back to his bed. When I come back to my room I head for the closet to get ready for bed.
In our bathroom right when you walk in is the closet to the left (there is no door). Keep going straight and the toilet is a towel bar length away on the left.
Anyways back to the closet. I step into the closet and my foot gets wet. There is a straight stream of pee from the bathroom onto the carpet into the closet.
I guess I am still counting him as being potty trained at least he didn't pee in my bed.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

haha! that's funny