Monday, December 1, 2008

Molly Morman

Ok so I am playing Molly Morman today. 1st the egg seeds and now Peppermint swizzle sticks ( I had lots of broken peppermints and candy canes from the parade).

We are having Enrichment Night tommorow with a tasters table. I couldn't decide what to do and finally I came across this in Better Homes and Garden.


1. Marshmallow
2. dip half of marshmallow in mixture of 1 cup sifted powdered sugar and 3-4 teaspoons of water.


3. finely chop peppermint/candy canes. I used my hand chopper.
4. Dip wet marshmallow in crushed peppermint.

5. Let stand.
6. Poke with a toothpick and use in your hot chocolate. YUM!!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

mmmm yum! that looks good!

Brian and Marnae Powell Family said...

those were really cute and yummy too. Thanks for all the pics so that I could update my blog! You are awesome. We had so much fun.

David, Melissa, and kids said...

That looks so good!!